Views:1 Author:Epoxy fiberglass tube supplier Publish Time: 2019-11-22 Origin:Site
Detailed interpretation of the main features of fiberglass tubes
Glass fiber tube is widely used in petroleum, electric power, chemical, paper, urban water supply and drainage, factory sewage treatment, seawater desalination, gas transportation and other industries. So, the glass fiber tube is used in such an environment. What are his characteristics?
Zhejiang Yingtai Insulation Materials Co., Ltd. and everyone share the product characteristics of glass fiber tube:
1. Good corrosion resistance.
Since the main raw material of FRP is composed of polymer unsaturated polyester resin and glass fiber, it can effectively resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, salt and other media and untreated domestic sewage, corrosive soil, chemical wastewater and many chemical liquids. The erosion, in general, can maintain safe operation for a long time.
2. Light weight and high strength.
The relative density is between 1.5 and 2.0, only 1/4~1/5 of carbon steel, but the tensile strength is close to or even higher than that of carbon steel, and the specific strength can be compared with high-grade alloy steel. As a result, it has achieved excellent results in aerospace, rockets, spacecraft, high-pressure vessels, and other applications that require reduced weight.
3. Electric insulation is good. FRP is a non-conductor. The electrical insulation of the pipe is excellent. The insulation resistance is 1012-1015Ω.cm. It is most suitable for transmission. The heat transfer coefficient of the telecom line dense area and the multi-mine area FRP is very small, only 0.23, which is the steel thousand. In five parts, the insulation performance of the pipeline is excellent.
4. Good design.
Flexibility in designing a variety of structural products to meet the requirements of use, can make the product has a good integrity.
5. Good antifreeze performance.
Below minus 20 ° C, no cracking will occur after freezing in the tube.
6. Frictional resistance and high conveying capacity. The inner wall of the glass tube is very smooth, and the roughness and friction are small. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the concrete pipe has an n value of 0.014 and a cast iron pipe of 0.013.
7. Good anti-aging performance and heat resistance.
The glass fiber tube can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -40 ° C to 70 ° C. It can work normally at temperatures above 200 ° C with a specially formulated high temperature resistant resin.
8. Good wear resistance.
The water containing a large amount of mud and sand was loaded into a pipe to carry out a comparative test on the rotational wear. After 3 million rotations, the wear depth of the inner wall of the test tube is as follows: the steel pipe coated with tar and enamel is 0.53 mm, the steel pipe coated with epoxy resin and tar is 0.52 mm, and the surface hardened steel pipe is glass steel pipe. It is 0.21mm. Therefore, the FRP has good wear resistance.
This is the 8 major characteristics of fiberglass tubes, but there are some functions and features not listed, mainly the requirements of the production process of glass fiber tubes is relatively high, basically the products used in each environment are customized, materials The standard requirements can be the same, but the specifications, size, size and shape are different. Zhejiang Yingtai Insulation Materials Co., Ltd. supports the customization of various types of fiberglass tubes.